TRINIDAD & TOBAGO
A local stamp known as the Lady McLeod was issued by mail ship owner David Bryce in 1847. The first regular stamps were introduced in 1851; they depicted the well known allegory of a seated Britannia. Tobago had its own stamps beginning in 1879 and until 1899 when it became a ward of Trinidad. The first stamps inscribed TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO were issued in 1913.
Showing 1–16 of 48 results